Important note posted on August 20, 2002
Oh, my lord, WHERE have I been?!? Ugh, that bloody Crosswinds server takes FOREVER
to upload anything to because they don't let me FTP >.< Ugh. Anyway, before I go on with the updates, I would like to tell you of something that is
important (at least to me, anyway). TCoR, as I have finished the upload today, is now on a TEMPORARY HIATUS. This means no updates until further
notice. Why? Because my RL self will be attending college in September and because I've been out of school for two years, I believe I will need the time
to concentrate on my studies and to not be burdened with something I must update on a regular basis. This goes for all of my other websites too, so don't
think I'm getting bored with this one yet ^^ Hee. Hopefully, when I come home for Christmas, I will be able to add and touch up a few things so you all
don't think I died or anything ^^ Hee. This is still a maybe, so don't hold your breath quite just yet ~.^
Another thing I would like to bring up is that this website will be undergoing a major overhaul. After two years, I am FINALLY sick of this crappy
layout of mine and I think it needs a change. Because of this planned revamp, many of the links to sites outside of TCoR probably don't work, because I have
had very little interest in fixing up a site that I will just change anyway. So, I apoligize for any broken links. Your best bet to updated links is to use the
Digimon Webring, as I am under the impression it is well kept and checked on
regularly (unlike this site... eee.) Also, I have recently discovered that my message board has vanished into the pit of nothingness. Gone, kaputzky, zilch. I have
no idea why, but I suppose EZ board has removed it (without my knowing, nonetheless. How rude.) because it was not used at all. So, unless I find reason to have one,
I doubt I will revive a message board anytime soon. Sorry to those who visited it. HOWEVER. I am looking for another alternative to a messageboard (like an oekaki
or something), or a better one that I can host myself. Still thinking about this one. Seeing as my site is not-as-popular-as-it-once-was, a messageboard would be almost
useless (it must be me or something... as soon as I took over the site, everyone left :( *sniffs*), so I'm really in no rush to find a replacement. Meh.
Alrighty then, now that that's all off of my paws, I can tell you what's been updated this time around (yes, there is an update under all this mess ~.^).
- Index and Main Pages:
- I've added a blurb on the index page in regards to my temporary hiatus. I really like the layout if it. And everyone fear my No-Pulse self! GRR!! =Ț
- I hate the layout of this site. Hate it hate it hate it. *sigh* Now I feel better.
- Wee. I changed some of the links in the ToC to mirror the Crosswinds site, 'cause Tripod is evil and stole all of my space. Blarg.
- I changed the webring graphic a bit, because the original one I made had Joe's cute little mouth all covered. He looks much happier now ^^
- Fanart Section:
- Now hosted over at the Crosswinds server. New this update is 22 pictures in My Artwork. I seriously need some more artwork by OTHER people. Oy.
- Mutimedia Section:
- Wee. I found some new screenshots, icons and gifs, group pics, and Goma pics, ALL of which I added here. I think this is the reason I want to change the layout of this site... These pages are a PAIN IN THE BOTTOM to edit and update. Oy. Yeah. I don't know how many new pics are there, but there are quite a few ^^ Also hosted at Crosswinds. FEAR THE LAG!! MWAHAH HAH! =Ț
Well, that's all I have for you this month! Anyway, I hope you all visit again sometime soon, and never forget that I am still alive ^^ Thanks for all your wonderful support, and please, don't be shy to send in submissions to me anyway, as
I can easily add them when I get a chance to update again. Thanks for coming, and have a wonderful fall season!